Monday, January 05, 2015

2015

I have all these things on my to-do list but I've been so proud of myself because instead of running myself ragged trying to get them accomplished asap, I've worked steadily, but took breaks. I've stopped to build a puzzle with Eily.  This morning, I let school be my only focus instead of to-do list combined with school. (And let's be honest here- that's never a pretty scene.) I haven't panicked about the huge pile of laundry on the couch, although I've come close a time or two. I've read a devotional to the girls, and I've cooked good, wholesome food for my family.

I downloaded a lot of photos (189 to be exact) and will soon have a post or two with all our holiday happenings, the details on our trip to Vail, and update you on Jason's health situation. I will not, however, post all those photos.

Happy New Year :)

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I was so excited when I saw there were new posts. Seriously. I've missed knowing what y'all were up to so much. Never underestimate how loved you and your family are!